Inspection Wizards abides by the InterNACHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. All inspection services are scheduled Monday through Friday and involve two or more inspectors to make sure no detail goes unnoticed and to test systems that require two people to accurately inspect them.
Each inspection includes the evaluation of the building for mold and termites (all wood destroying organism), infrared evaluation for moisture and inadequate insulation.
Items and systems to be inspected:
- General Physical conditions of the commercial property: topography, storm water drainage, access and egress to the property, paving, curbing, parking flatworks (sidewalks, plazas and patios), landscaping as they effect the property.
- Utilities servicing the property: water, electricity, natural gas, sanitary and storm sewers.
- Structural Framing and Building Envelope: general conditions of the foundation, building framing, facades (principal face of the building), sidewall systems (exterior wall cladding), fenestration systems (windows, doors and openings), roofing systems.
- Mechanical and Electrical systems: general conditions of plumbing water supply, distribution and fixtures, plumbing drain, waste and vent systems, hot water systems, heating equipment if accessible, air conditioning systems, electric service and meter, electric distribution systems.
- Fire Protection: general conditions of the sprinklers and standpipes and alarm systems.
- Interior Elements: evaluation of the ceiling, wall, flooring (including hardwoods, laminates, tile, vinyl and tile systems), door and window systems, evaluation of countertops, cabinets and other built in storage facilities, evaluation of steps, stairways, balconies and railing systems.
Inspection Wizards provides Commercial Inspection Services across Atlanta, Chamblee, College Park, Decatur, Duluth, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Loganville, McDonough, Norcross, Roswell, Snellville, Grayson, Marietta, Alpharetta, Suwanee, Conyers, and surrounding areas.